If you need to record a video of a complex project, but the camera’s movements are twitchy, and some objects disappear due to lack of RAM, we recommend recording it this way:
- Choose draft mode in the graphics settings to lower the resolution. Disable some elements such as point cloud, MEP.
- Record the span. Note: only camera motion data is saved during recording.
- Set your graphics quality to the maximum. Include all necessary objects.
- Save the motion recording to a video file.
- Now you have a high-quality video track with a smooth movement and display of all objects.
- You can change objects’ visibility (color code, etc.), and get different videos from the same video track.
- You can use any editing program and connect these videos, making colorful switching modes, creating beautiful video presentations.