Sheets from Revit are imported with reference to the model coordinates.
If you imported a sheet in vector PDF or bitmap JPEG, you will need to link it to the model.
This can be done using the 3D overlay tool present in the 2D user interface in the top right of the application.
- In 2D mode, select a sheet, and click (Set up 3D overlay)
- Create a selection window over the area being used for the overlay that will be represented with the green selection area.
- With ctrl-click, move the 2 yellow dots to the visual controls on the sheet. Then we drag these points to the same places on the model. Using reference points that are present in the model and the drawing makes this quite simple.
- After click “Done” configure view range of the sheet. Only those issues that are within this bounding range will be displayed on this sheet.
- After completing this setting, you will return to 2D mode and, if you already have some issues, you will see their location on the sheet.
- Also, a green button will appear in the lower left corner of the sheet for projecting the sheet onto the 3D model.
The video is based on an older Revizto version. Your user experience may slightly differ from the video due to recent Revizto updates.