This article contains troubleshooting for installation of Revizto application.
- "Access to the path denied" error when trying to Uninstall\Update
- "The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file" error
"Access to the path denied" error when trying to Uninstall\Update
There is a special tool from Microsoft that helps to fix problems that block programs from being removed. See the instructions here:
- You need to download and run a special application from the link above
- Select "uninstall"
- Select Revizto4 and uninstall it
- If needed, run a new Revizto build setup (It would be better if you restart your PC before step #4). You can download the latest Revizto version from the Download page.
"The installer has insufficient privileges to modify this file" error
This issue is usually related to a conflict between new and old (which wasn't completely removed) Revizto libraries.
It may happen if the previous Revizto version was installed with administrator permissions, and now you are trying to install Revizto without permissions, or Revizto was installed under a different login (for another user).
In this case, we recommend to fully remove Revizto via Control panel before installing a new version and to verify that the installation folder (which is usually "C:\Program Files\Vizerra LLC") is fully removed from the target PC.
If nothing of mentioned above helped or you have issues with installation that are not listed here, please send a screenshot of an error and an installation log file to email@example.com. You can get that log using the following key in the command line:
"C:\<PathToInstallationFile>\Revizto(x64)-4.X.XXXXX.msi" /L*V "C:\<MyPackage>\ReviztoInstall.log"