Enabling proper communication channels allows both direct and indirect learning to occur, rapidly allowing team members with all different backgrounds and experience levels to work together more effectively. We discuss the cost and time savings of using an ICP like Revizto to fill that void and empower ALL members of our teams.
- Accelerated Learning for BIM Teams
- Learn/Teach Revit (or any software or process) faster
- Provide constructability exposure to team members with no field experience
- Handing out/assisting on itemized actionable tasks allows more transfer of knowledge and more time for the BIM manager to perform BIM Manager tasks
- Accelerated Learning for Field Teams
- Easily learn/teach install techniques and material flows
- Allows for a better understanding of the BIM process and the early steps required to execute at a high level.
- Ability to hand off work allows the foreman more time to focus on teaching and maintaining the best quality install possible, and transfer and share knowledge from field conditions to all levels of the team.
- Accelerated Learning for Fabrication teams
- Easily learn/teach different techniques-welding, cutting olets