Revizto has a basic console application, which allows to export all information about the issues from the Issue Tracker in xlsx format. If needed, the file can be generated automatically by using the Windows Task Scheduler, for example, on a daily basis. Further the file can be used for creating custom reports using user’s scripts or third-party applications.
To start the Revizto Console application:
- open Windows Command Prompt
- specify Revizto console’s folder location, by default it is "C:\Program Files\Vizerra LLC\Revizto4\Service"
- run ReviztoConsole.exe
There are three available commands:
- help: Open console’s help
- projects: Show the list of your projects with their ID, Folder and Title
- issues -- project Id|Folder --export xlsx --outfile filepath: Export all available for user issues to xlsx file. For example,
Note: if the user is not logged in to Revizto, he/she will get the error “No login”. In this case, the user needs to open the Revizto app and to log in there.