Revizto supports Bentley Microstation Connect version 10.13 and higher.
Installation of Revizto "for all users"
We highly recommend installing Revizto application using "for all users" mode (to avoid the possible
issues related to the correct registry configuration during the installation).
You should do the following steps to enable Revizto plugin at the Bentley workspace:
1) Go to “File” -> “Settings” -> “User” and select “Customize Ribbon”.
2) Select the “Tabs” option at the “Choose components from” window.
3) Select the “Modeling” option at the “Customize the Ribbon” list.
4) Drag “Revizto” from the components list and drop it to any place at the “Customize the Ribbon” list.
5) Confirm all changes via the “Apply” button.
- Revizto add-in will appear in the “Modeling” tab after.
6) Make steps 2-5 for “Reality modeling” option
Installation of Revizto "for current user"
In case of the situation when Revizto can’t be installed in "for all users" mode the user will have to
create the registry configuration file by himself.
There is an instruction for it:
1) Go to plug-in configuration files folder (by default this is the folder: “C:\Program
2) Create a new config file via notepad or any similar program and call it: “ReviztoAddin.cfg”
3) Go to “ReviztoAddin.cfg” text file and copy the lines:
MS_ADDINPATH > C:/Program Files/Vizerra LLC/Revizto4/Bin/
MS_DGNAPPS > ReviztoAddin
MS_RIBBONXML > C:/Program Files/Vizerra LLC/Revizto4/Bin/ReviztoAddinRibbon.xml
MS_ICONPATH = C:/Program Files/Vizerra LLC/Revizto4/Bin/
Please note, that the path “C:/Program Files/Vizerra LLC/Revizto4” is the default, and it may differ for
different users. It should be the path where Revizto is installed.
Also, pay attention to slashes signs, they should be backward “/” as shown in the sample.
Revizto add-in could be enabled at the Bentley workspace via the steps which were described above.