License administrators can delete authentication methods.
When you delete a method that is assigned to any license members, you will have the following options:
- Suspend the license members.
- Assign another authentication method to the license members.
The following methods cannot be deleted:
- Predefined "Revizto login" method.
- Default authentication method (the one with the Make this the default method checkbox selected).
To delete an authentication method:
Sign in to ws.revizto.com.
If you are a member of several licenses, ensure that the correct license is selected.
Go to License Management Tools, and then select User Management.
On the top toolbar, click Authentication Methods.
- In the Actions column, click the Available actions button, and then click Delete.
- If the method is assigned to any license members, select the action to be performed on all of them: suspend or assign another authentication method.
- Click Delete.