Each Revizto user can sign in to Revizto Workspace and Revizto application using their email address and the password that they created during their registration at ws.revizto.com. Revizto also supports single sign-on authentication with the following identity providers:
- Active Directory
- Google (only business email addresses registered at Google Workspace)
A license administrator assigns an authentication method to each license member. They can change a license member’s authentication method at any time. To view a license or access a project in a license, a license member must sign in using the authentication method assigned to them in the license.
A member of two or more licenses might have different authentication methods in these licenses.
For more information, see the following articles:
- Adding authentication methods
- Editing authentication methods
- Activating and deactivating authentication methods
- Deleting authentication methods
- Configuring SAML authentication
- Configuring authentication parameters for new license members
- Configuring authentication parameters for existing license members
- Signing in using single sign-on authentication
- User authentication: best practices
- Enforcing two-factor authentication