This video illustrates how teams can use Revizto for concrete tracking.
It starts with a GC preparing the setup:
- Create a model preset to load only the structural pieces of your 3D model.
- Open the object tree, find all the concrete pieces (slabs, foundations, etc.) and save them as search sets.
- Add search sets that represent pour sequences.
- Use the search sets to create a viewpoint with a plan view that highlights all the concrete pieces.
- Use appearance templates to highlight the sequences with different colors.
- Use bulk creation of issues to link an issue to each piece.
The issues serve as a checklist for field engineers. They can do the following:
- Switch between the issues to find every single concrete piece.
- Add custom parameters that include pouring date, cured status, or whatever they want to track.
Now the rest of the team can view the data collected by the field engineers and adjust their schedules accordingly.
This method is also suitable for tracking any other material such as steel and architectural facade.