You might want to add reality capture models (3D models based on drone photos or 360-degree camera photos) and laser scans to your Revizto projects. They are handy for tracking your site progress and early identification of issues.
This video explains how to import terrestrial laser scans from Autodesk ReCap, with a focus on the following:
- Choosing a coordinate system.
- Splitting a scan into sections.
- Exporting an .rcp file to Revizto.
- Using standard Revizto tools on a point cloud: measure distances, resize sections, add stamps, and load/unload model parts.
- Adjust point size, and move/rotate a point cloud to align with other models.
The video is based on Revizto version 5.2.