Stamps in Revizto are more than just tasks. It is a universal tool that simplifies a lot of routine activities.
This video shows how you can use stamps and some other Revizto 5 tools to speed up your inspections. The example that we use in this video is the inspection of windows. It consists of the following steps (each takes just a few clicks):
- Open the properties of any window.
- Add the window name and type to favorite properties.
- Search for windows by these favorite properties, and save your search as a search set.
- Create a stamp template for your inspection and assign this type of stamp to all windows returned by the search set.
- Browse through the stamp issues as you inspect the windows. You can view the stamps on a sheet to find the shortest route around a building floor.
- If everything's okay, mark an issue "Solved." If something's wrong, just add the details to the issue, and then assign the issue to someone who will fix it.
The video is based on Revizto 5.2. Your user experience may slightly differ from the video due to recent Revizto updates.