Introduction to Revizto on a tablet Follow
This video describes how to open your projects and navigate through your 3D model on tablets. It is super easy, especially with the new features that come with Revizto 5.
You will learn how to:
- Load only the models that you need for best performance.
- Use the map to navigate through a building quickly.
- Walk and change the camera direction.
- Zoom in and zoom out.
- Open object properties and perform other operations with objects in the 3D view.
- Select multiple objects and create section boxes around the selected objects.
- Take measurements and cut sections.
The video is based on Revizto 5.2. It uses the terms "link" and "link preset," which were replaced by model and model preset in Revizto 5.5.
Please sign in to leave a comment.