This video describes the selection inspector. It shows how to:
- Open the selection inspector and choose which object properties it displays.
- Fill the selection inspector by objects in the 3D model, in the object tree, or with a search set.
- Export selection inspector data to a .csv file.
- Create an issue for each selected object.
- Create a single issue that combines all selected objects.
The video is based on Revizto 5.3. Your user experience may slightly differ from the video due to recent Revizto updates.