Appearance profiler and appearance templates (video) Follow
This video describes the appearance profiler and appearance templates. It shows how to:
- Create an appearance for objects returned by a search set.
- View appearances available in the project.
- Switch between appearance templates to get a detailed view of all elements and their connections.
- Export and import appearance templates.
- Set the default appearance for your 3D model.
The video is based on Revizto 5.3. Your user experience may slightly differ from the video due to recent Revizto updates.
Please sign in to leave a comment.