Object tree (video) Follow
This video describes the object tree (added in Revizto 5). It shows how to:
- Navigate through the object tree and find objects.
- Focus on the selected object and open its properties.
- Isolate objects by making other objects transparent.
- Apply appearance overrides to selected objects.
- Load or unload models that include selected objects.
The video is based on Revizto 5.3. It uses the term "link," which was replaced by model in Revizto 5.5.
Please add the sorting and grouping features in the object tree, It is not easy to search for a model in 100 rows. also, it can be good to be able to search just in the model names instead of searching all the objects in all the models.
Please sign in to leave a comment.