This video describes search sets (added in Revizto 5). It shows how to:
- Create search sets and arrange them into folders.
- Share search with the entire team.
- Export search sets for use in other Revizto projects,
- Import search sets from other Revizto projects or from Navisworks (which is important for clash detection).
- Apply search sets to the 3D model.
- Apply appearance overrides to search set results.
- View search set results in the selection inspector.
This tutorial is based on Revizto version 5.3.