This video explains how you can use the features introduced in Revizto 5 to examine civil infrastructure systems. We use a model exported from Civil 3D, Bentley, and Revit to provide examples on the following:
- Load/unload models to view only the parts of the project that you need.
- Switch between scenes, models, systems, and elements in the object tree.
- Use the search to view civil infrastructure systems (for example, the sanitary system).
- Use the selection inspector to examine the elements of the system.
- Use search sets and appearance templates to share your view of the system with the entire team.