The video is based on Revizto 5.3. It uses the terms "link" and "link preset," which were replaced by "model" and "model preset" in Revizto 5.5.
This video explains how you can use the features introduced in Revizto 5 to examine civil infrastructure systems. We use a model exported from Civil 3D, Bentley, and Revit to provide examples on the following:
- Load/unload links to view only the parts of the project that you need.
- Switch between scenes, links, systems, and elements in the object tree.
- Use the search to view civil infrastructure systems (for example, the sanitary system).
- Use the selection inspector to examine the elements of the system.
- Use search sets and appearance templates to share your view of the system with the entire team.