This tutorial is intended for VDCs who prefer to view clashes by walking the model. It introduces the "clash heat map," a way to group cross-trade clashes.
The video offers the following workflow:
- Create cross-trade clash tests.
- For each of these tests, create a complementary test that is the same but with all clashes grouped into one (this is called a clash heat map).
- Export the clashes to Revizto.
Then you will be able to spot and process the clashes easily while walking the model. This video provides the following examples:
- Add issue tags to mark priorities and use a custom filter based on the tags.
- Create viewpoints that show major clashes.
- Use a heat map for switchback to Navisworks for fixing clashes and pushing them back to Revizto.
The video is based on Revizto version 5.5.