This tutorial is intended for VDCs who prefer to view clashes by walking the model. It introduces the "clash heat map," a way to group cross-trade clashes.
The video offers the following workflow:
- Create cross-trade clash tests.
- For each of these tests, create a complementary test that is the same but with all clashes grouped into one (this is called a clash heat map).
- Export the clashes to Revizto.
Then you will be able to spot and process the clashes easily while walking the model. This video provides the following examples:
- Add issue tags to mark priorities and use a custom filter based on the tags.
- Create viewpoints that show major clashes.
- Use a heat map for switchback to Navisworks for fixing clashes and pushing them back to Revizto.
This video is based on Revizto version 5.5. Your user experience may slightly differ from the video due to recent Revizto updates.