How to install Revizto
To download Revizto you need to have a Revizto account. There are two options to get it:
- If you are a Super Admin of the Revizto license you will get an email with the login and password.
- If you are a team member you should get an email invitation. If you didn’t receive the invitation, you can check the Spam box or ask your Super Admin to invite you to the team. When the invitation is received, follow the instructions to create your account.
When you are done setting up your Revizto account you can download the Revizto software.
1) Log in to the Revizto website https://revizto.com Here you need to specify the “Region”: use Auto for automatic identification or choose the region manually to which your license belongs to (where your projects will be stored).
2) Open the Download page, download Revizto and follow the installation instruction. Most users will need Revizto + Plugins.
You can download the up-to-date version of Revizto here: https://update.revizto.com/v4/msi64
The Revizto installer has two options:
1) For a current user (per user)
This type of installation can be used without Administrator rights. Administrator rights can be necessary only during the first installation to setup the Revizto certificate (this certificate is needed for Autodesk products which should accept Revizto as a trust publisher). But this request can be ignored and the Revizto certificate won’t be set up. Further Revizto updates won’t require any Administrator rights.
Note: Before installing Revizto without administrator rights, make sure that Revizto “For all users (Per machine)” version was not installed. Because during a new installation process Revizto will try to uninstall the previous one, and if you do not have administrator rights to uninstall it, Revizto will not be able to delete it and there may be a version conflict in the future. In this case, first you need to uninstall old Revizto, then run a new installation process.
2) For all users on this computer (per machine)
This type of installation requires Administrator rights and Revizto will be available for all users on this computer.
If you have any issue with Revizto installation please send a log file to email@example.com which you can get using the following key in the command-line: “C:\MyPackage\Revizto(x64)-4.4.XXXXX.msi” /L*V “ C:\MyPackage\ReviztoInstall.log”
Revizto can be installed in quiet mode (without UI) using the following keys:
- ALLUSERS=”1”- installation for all users on this computer (per machine). Administrator rights are required.
- MSIINSTALLPERUSER=”1” – installation for a current user (per user)
Watch the video tutorial