Toolbar overview Follow
The main Revizto application interface contains a set of controls on the toolbar that are described below.
- Project. Use the dropdown menu to choose an action with the project: create new, open, import, versions, save, export. For more details see the Project Menu video.
- Edit. Use the dropdown menu to edit project properties, scenes.
- Sync. Upload all updates in scenes, sheets, viewpoints, and video tracks and after that get the latest version of the model if it was changed in the cloud.
- Share. Create and modify project team, set up access levels. See Sync & Share and Access Levels in Revizto projects
- 2D. Work with sheets.
- 3D. Work with the project in 3D.
- Issue Tracker. The collaboration system, which helps to monitor issues, tracks progress when working on assignments in the project, and provides communication and notification tools for project participants.
- Docs. Connect your project with CDE (e.g. Procore, Box, BIM 360) to work with documents. See Documents integration setup
- Preferences. Adjust Revizto software settings.
- <your name>. Gives you access to your account settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.