Since October, 2022 Revizto 4 projects can no longer be opened in the Revizto application due to the end of life of Revizto 4. To continue working with your Revizto 4 projects, migrate them to Revizto 5 format.
You can migrate your project from Revizto 4 to Revizto 5 if the following conditions are met:
- You are a license administrator, or a project administrator with the Content creator license role.
- You are using Revizto 5.10 or earlier.
- Your computer is running Microsoft Windows.
During the migration, a new Revizto 5 project is created. The issue IDs will remain the same.
The migration has the following limitations:
- Models are not migrated (the "3D" section of the Revizto application will be empty after the migration). You have to re-export the models after the migration.
- Viewpoints are not migrated.
- Only the latest versions of sheets are migrated.
- Procore RFI integration: migrated issues do not retain their connection to the Procore RFI module. You have to elevate them to the RFIs again. You cannot elevate issues to closed RFIs.
- Settings for exporting data from third-party software to Revizto will require revision.
For more information, see the following sections:
Migrating projects to Revizto 5
To migrate a project to Revizto 5:
If your Revizto version is 5.11 or later, install Revizto 5.10.
You can download Revizto 5.10 here.
In the project filter, select Revizto 4.
This opens the list of your Revizto 4 projects.
Double-click a project that you want to migrate.
If you want to archive the Revizto 4 project, select the Archive V4 project after the migration is completed… checkbox.
Read the disclaimer carefully, and then select the I have read the above disclaimer… checkbox.
Click Migrate project to v5 and wait until Revizto performs the migration and opens the project.
Then Revizto will start uploading the issues to the cloud. While the issues are being uploaded, there is the "Uploading issues" progress bar in the lower-right corner.
Wait until the upload is completed (the progress bar will disappear).
Export the models to your project.
Install the latest Revizto version on your computer.
If you encounter any issues in the new Revizto project, submit a support request.
Migrating projects to Revizto 5: video tutorial
The following video walks through the steps of migrating a project to Revizto 5. The video is based on Revizto 5.1 (the option to choose whether you want to archive the source project was added later).