Since October, 2022 Revizto 4 projects can no longer be opened in the Revizto application due to the end of life of Revizto 4. To continue working with your Revizto 4 projects, migrate them to Revizto 5 format. This option is available to license administrators and project administrators with Content creator license role.
During the migration, a new Revizto 5 project is created. The issue IDs will remain the same.
The migration has the following limitations:
- Scenes are not migrated (the "3D" section of the Revizto application will be empty after the migration). You have to re-export the scenes after the migration.
- Viewpoints are not migrated.
- Only the latest versions of sheets are migrated.
- Procore RFI integration: migrated issues do not retain their connections to the Procore RFI module. You have to reattach them to RFIs manually. You cannot attach issues to closed RFIs.
- Settings for exporting data from third-party software to Revizto will require revision.
For details, see the following sections:
Migrating projects to Revizto 5
To migrate a project to Revizto 5:
- Run Revizto 5 on a computer with Microsoft Windows.
In the project filter, select Revizto 4.
This opens the list of your Revizto 4 projects.
Double-click a project that you want to migrate.
If you want to archive the Revizto 4 project, select the Archive V4 project after the migration is completed… checkbox.
Read the disclaimer carefully, and then select the I have read the above disclaimer… checkbox.
Click Migrate project to v5 and wait until Revizto performs the migration and opens the project.
Then Revizto will start uploading the issues to the cloud. While the issues are being uploaded, there is the "Uploading issues" progress bar in the lower-right corner.
Wait until the upload is completed (the progress bar will disappear).
Export the scenes to your project.
If you encounter any issues in the new Revizto project, submit a support request.
Migrating projects to Revizto 5: video tutorial
The following video walks through the steps of migrating a project to Revizto 5. The video is based on Revizto 5.1 (the option to choose whether you want to archive the source project was added later).