Revizto includes a basic console application, which allows you to export all issues from the issue tracker to an XLSX file. You can schedule the export using Windows Task Scheduler. Then you can generate custom reports from the resulting files using scripts or third-party applications.
To start Revizto console application:
- Open Windows Command Prompt.
- Open the Revizto console folder. The default locations for Revizto 4 and Revizto 5 are:
- C:\Program Files\Vizerra LLC\Revizto4\Service
- C:\Program Files\Vizerra LLC\Revizto5\Service
The following commands are available:
- help. Open the console help.
- projects. Show the list of your projects with their IDs, folders, and titles.
- issues -- project Id|Folder --export xlsx --outfile filepath. Export all visible issues to an XLSX file. Example:
Note. If you are not signed in to Revizto, you will get the "No login" error. In this case, open Revizto application and sign in.