1. You need to have iTunes installed on the computer to which you can connect the iPad via cable. It should be the original iTunes app, not the one from the Microsoft Store. For more info see this: Shared Location iOS connector can't find iTunes
2. Make sure Revizto is installed on that computer and there's a "Revizto Shared Location iPad connector" app:
3. Click the right mouse button on the "Revizto Shared Location iPad connector" shortcut and open "Properties". In the "Target" field add " -log" to the end of the string. Save it by clicking OK.
4. Run that app, connect the iPad to the computer via cable, and run Revizto app on the iPad
5. Try to open the problematic project on the iPad, open 3D, do whatever you need to get to the point where the problem occurs.
6. The log file will be saved in the place where all Revizto logs are stored - in the ".logs" subfolder under the Revizto working folder. To figure out where is the working folder located you can open the usual Revizto app on that PC and go to Preferences -> General.
We need the file (or all files if there are several) that ends with "_IpadLink.log". Please send us those files.