Project administrators can monitor the activity of project members. A project activity chart provides an overview of project member activity, while a project activity spreadsheet provides detailed data.
Project administrators can view the project members activity data. A project member contributes to the activity data if they perform any of the following actions in the project:
- Have the project open in the Revizto application.
- Create a project or a new project version.
- Add or remove a project member, or edit their access rights.
- Edit or comment an issue.
- Create, edit, or send a report.
- Create, edit, or send a dashboard or a chart.
Each point on a project activity chart shows the number of license members broken down by days (or larger periods).
- Line chart. For each period, shows the number of project members that were active during that period.
- Cumulative line chart. For each period, shows the total number of project members who were active since the beginning of the time period shown in the chart.
Ann created a project. On the second day, Garold and Ann worked on the project. On the third day, Garold, Ann, and three more people worked on the project. On the fourth day, everyone took a day off except Ann.
The line chart shows that only Ann worked on the fourth day. The cumulative chart shows that five people worked on the project by the fourth day.
For more information, see the following sections:
Viewing project activity chart
The project activity chart provides an overview of project members activity. For a detailed report, see Exporting project activity data to a spreadsheet.
To view a project activity chart:
Sign in to ws.revizto.com.
If you are a member of several licenses, ensure that the correct license is selected.
Go to Tools, and then select My Projects.
Open a project.
On the top toolbar, click Activity.
At the top, select a time period and user tags.
In the upper-right corner, select a chart type.
To view the exact number of project members, move the pointer over a chart point.
Exporting project activity data to a spreadsheet
Project administrators can export project activity data to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet contains detailed information on each license member and their activity during the specified time period, including the following:
- Name, email, company, department, location, and tags.
- Number of days they were active in the project.
- Last activity date.
- Date when they were added to the project.
- Deactivation date (for deactivated license members).
- Their current project role and status.
To export project activity data to a spreadsheet:
- At the bottom, click Export to Excel.
You will get the spreadsheet by email.