This article contains troubleshooting for the following problems:
- I don’t remember my Revizto password
- I remember my password but cannot sign in to Revizto
- "Revizto server is unreachable at the moment" error
I don’t remember my Revizto password
If you have access to the email that you used to register at Revizto Workspace, click here to reset the password.
I remember my password but cannot sign in to Revizto
Ensure the following:
- You sign in to the correct region.
- You enter the correct email address. If you have several mailboxes, check that you are using the same email address that you used for registration at Revizto Workspace. Also check the address for typos.
- You enter the correct password (try copying it from the clipboard).
If the problem persists, ask your license administrator to check your authentication parameters. See their contacts at ws.revizto.com, in Tools > License Info.
"Revizto server is unreachable at the moment" error
This error appears on the login screen of Revizto application when it cannot connect to the server.
This usually happens due to incorrect local network configuration. Try the following:
- If your company uses a proxy server, open the proxy settings and ensure that the proxy server address, username, and password are correct.
- Check whether a firewall is blocking the connection. To learn how to configure your firewall, see Revizto network requirements.
To check whether it is a local problem, go to status.revizto.com and check the status of the API component in your region.