I cannot sign in to Revizto Follow
This article contains troubleshooting for the following problems:
- I don’t remember my Revizto password
- I remember my password but cannot sign in to Revizto
- "Revizto server is unreachable at the moment" error
- "You have reached the limit of maximum allowed devices for your account" error
- "Internal Error" message when signing in to the Revizto application
I don’t remember my Revizto password
If you have access to the email that you used to register at Revizto Workspace, click here to reset the password.
I remember my password but cannot sign in to Revizto
Ensure the following:
- You sign in to the correct region.
- You enter the correct email address. If you have several mailboxes, check that you are using the same email address that you used for registration at Revizto Workspace. Also check the address for typos.
- You enter the correct password (try copying it from the clipboard).
If the problem persists, ask your license administrator to check your authentication parameters. See their contacts at ws.revizto.com, in Tools > License Info.
"Revizto server is unreachable at the moment" error
This error appears in the Revizto application when it cannot connect to the server.
This usually happens due to incorrect local network configuration. Try the following:
- If your company uses a proxy server, open the proxy settings and ensure that the proxy server address, username, and password are correct.
- Check whether a firewall is blocking the connection. To learn how to configure your firewall, see Revizto network requirements.
To check whether it is a local problem, go to status.revizto.com and check the status of the API component in your region.
"You have reached the limit of maximum allowed devices for your account" error
This error appears in the Revizto application when you are signed in to the Revizto application on 5 devices simultaneously. It is followed by a list of devices.
To be able to sign in on this device, sign out from any of these 5 devices.
To force sign out of a device, in the right column, click .
"Internal Error" message when signing in to the Revizto application
This error appears in the Revizto application version 5.7 or earlier when you are signed in to the Revizto application on 5 devices simultaneously.
You can sign in to the Revizto application on up to 5 devices. To fix the problem, sign out of excess devices.
You can force sign out from any device at Revizto Workspace.
If you upgrade to Revizto 5.8 or later, you will be prompted to force sign out of other devices right in the Revizto application.
Please sign in to leave a comment.