Recovering suspended license members Follow
If a license member has "Suspended" status, there is some issue that prevents them from working with Revizto. A license administrator has the following options to correct this:
- If the license member is not involved in any projects, deactivate them.
- If the license member is involved in any projects, recover them.
To recover suspended license members:
Sign in to ws.revizto.com.
If you are a member of several licenses, ensure that the correct license is selected.
Go to License Management Tools, and then select User Management.
Filter the license members by "Suspended" status and move the pointer over the question marks in the "Status" column.
This displays the suspension reason.
To recover suspended license members, consult the following table:
Suspension reason Troubleshooting This user is suspended because they have not been set a domain username.
Fill the domain username or assign a different authentication method to the license member.
This user is suspended because they have not been set an active authentication method. Assign an authentication method to the license member.
This user is suspended because they are not eligible for the "Guest" role.
To be eligible for this role, they must be a full member of another [Revizto+] license that is issued in this region and allows cross-license collaboration for them.You can recover the user by changing their role to "Collaborator."
The user has the Guest role but they are not eligible for it.
This can happen in the following scenarios:
- The user lost full membership in another license issued in this region (for example, they were removed from that license, or that license has expired).
- The user still has full membership in another license issued in this region but that license no longer allows cross-license collaboration for the user's company.
- The user still has full membership in another license issued in this region but one of the subscription plans was changed (for example, your license was upgraded to Revizto+, or the other license was downgraded to a standard license).
You might want to contact the administrator of the other license and ask them if they can correct this.
If they cannot correct this, make this person a full member of this license by granting them any other license role.
The user is suspended because the license has expired. Renew the license or move its projects to a valid license. The user is suspended because the total number of users or projects exceeds the license limit. Do one of the following:
- Request a license upgrade.
- Deactivate some license members
- Archive some projects.
Please sign in to leave a comment.